Whiteheads on face are basically clogged pores that are not inflamed. They are clogged below the surface of the skin. Pores are trapped with oil and that oil is visible. That’s why, they look like raised white bumps.
Removing whiteheads on face in the incorrect manner may lead to infection, scarring and even more worse acne. By keeping skin away from dirt and being gentle with that, you can move out your white heads. Here is the list of some efficient, awesome and powerful ways which can surely help you in removing your whiteheads.
Best Ways To Remove Whiteheads on Face
- Mix equal parts baking soda and water. Apply this paste to your whiteheads for about 20 minutes, then rinse off your face. The baking soda will extract excess oil and eradicate bacteria. This method will help in removing whiteheads on face fast.
- Cleansing is effective in removing whiteheads. This will eliminate dirt, excess oil, traces of makeup and sweat from your face. Wash your face with an excellent facial cleanser which contains salicylic acid or hydroxyl acid, at least two times daily to keep it clean.
- If you exfoliate your skin, it will remain clean and glowing. . Make a habit of exfoliating twice a week. Apply an exfoliating scrub over your face in gentle circular motions, giving slight pressure around affected areas. This process is useful in taking out whiteheads on face.
- Regardless of what your skin type is, always remember to apply a moisturizer. Moisturizing is essential in keeping your face smooth. Moisturizer should be a part of your daily skin care regimen. Applying moisturizer on your face helps ensure that your skin keeps the moisture.
- Using a clay mask once a week is also a good way to get rid of white heads. It helps remove most dead skin cells and encourages fresh ones to grow.
- Another effective natural treatment is the honey mask. Honey is a well known anti-bacterial. It can help kill the germs that clog your pores and make cause of whiteheads. It will also help prevent the swelling of the pores. The mask will help reduce the dust and oil that block the pore, finally remove the whitehead. A honey mask should be used at least twice a week to get better results.
- Make a solution of sugar, lemon juice, and water and then apply to the face. When it dries, it works like wax to withdraw the hair from the follicle. Afterwards, it will also move out the clog in the pore. This procedure will remove whiteheads on face effectively.